Saturday, August 1, 2009

To Buy or Not to Buy? Benefit's "That Gal" Face Primer

So I'm looking at my makeup collection and I'm wondering, how did I accumulate so much stuff? I just buy and buy and most of the stuff I have I don't even use! I mean, on days when I try - i manage to put a lot of stuff on my face. But on a regular day, I just need eyeliner and chapstick. So I'm starting a series of posts entitled To Buy or Not to Buy in order to help evaluate my newest craving. I hope that by blogging about something, I'll be able to determine if I really need/want it or if Its just a temporary lust.
The first object of my desire is Benefit's That Gal Brightening Face Primer.

I'm always looking for face products that give me that healthy youthful glow that seems to come from within, and this product seems to promise just that! The product's description claims to "Prime your skin to pretty - go from dull to darling with "That Gal"! It's a "silky pink primer that makes skin appear smoother and brighter"
Reading the description made me want to buy it already! The problem is, its $24 and I'm a little broke right now. *Sighs* I reaalllly want it though, despite the fact that I already own 3 perfectly good primers. I did some research on it to see what other people thought. The comments on Sephora's website were generally positive. People claimed it made their complexion even out and brighten. But others said that it did nothing whatsoever. I think I'm gonna have to go and try it out myself! I'll blog again to tell you what I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment